Our Mission is based on 1 Timothy 4:12
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
Our Mission is simple:
To equip youth (middle school, high school, and college age young adults) to live an uncompromised life in God successfully by teaching them the Word in a practical, applicable, age appropriate manner and by giving them, their parents, and leaders opportunities to gain basic life skills and resources needed to excel in their relationships and endeavors; ultimately, positioning them to live the “good life” of God and to model this life for others to follow.
How will we do this?
- Bible Studies/Events
- Seminars and Training
- One-on-One Connections with Youth
- Youth Resources
- Partnering (with other organizations)
- Youth and Parental Counseling
- Interactive Web Site
- Empowering/Assisting other Youth Ministries
- Program Development
- Youth Leadership Training
- Youth Leadership Development